Job Opportunity in Prescott Valley for Full Time Accountant in Real Estate Industry
Career Opportunity with Leading Community Developer
The Fain Signature Group is a well established and growing family owned and operated real estate development organization in Prescott Valley, Arizona. We are seeking a full time Accountant who has worked in the real estate industry and enjoys ownership of their role. This position will work closely with owners and key management personnel. The position requires exceptional professional communication skills and a passion for accuracy with the day to day administrative needs of the sales, construction and property management departments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and evaluate financial activities to determine correct application of GAAP and adherence to internal policies ;
- Compile information and prepare financial reports as requested by management ;
- Support staff by using financial and accounting data and systems to analyze and implement strategies to improve the organization’s competitiveness and financial performance;
- Accounts Payable management:
- Input bills, process checks for payment, post payments;
- Accounts Receivable management:
- enter and audit customer invoices using Sage Timberline accounting;
- monitor Accounts Receivable aging ;
- Work closely with team members to employ Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable best practices;
- Reconciliation of all cash accounts and liability accounts on a monthly basis and resolve any reconciliation issues ;
- Inter-company accounting and reconciliation ;
- Management reporting ;
- Project cash flow requirements as needed;
- Any other projects or administrative duties that may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- BS degree in accounting;
- Minimum 2 years accounting experience;
- Journal entry and account reconciliation experience;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Sage Timberline Accounting, Excel, and Word software programs;
- Professional image in appearance, words and actions;
- Must be efficient in data entry, attention to detail and accuracy in all work is paramount;
- Ability to meet deadlines on a continuous basis and the ability to handle different duties simultaneously with interruptions ;
- Highly organized, works well with others, and willing to learn additional responsibilities;
- Possess highest level of integrity;
- Please have a verifiable background, as you will be working in a trusted position.;
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check ;
- Dedicated to grow with us and fulfill a long-term, full-time position.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: HR@FainSignatureGroup.com
About Fain Signature Group
Since 1874, the Fains have been stewards of the land and its resources. Fain Signature Group (FSG) operations include residential, commercial, and industrial development.
Some previous developments include the Entertainment District, Glassford Hill Marketplace, Fry’s Neighborhood Center, Prescott Country Club, Villages at Quailwood, Quailwood Golf Course, and Tapestry Apartments.
The organization’s latest development is Homestead Talking Glass apartments, a five phase 214 unit residential development in the heart fo Prescott Valley, AZ.
For more information on the history of Prescott Valley and the Fain Signature group, go to: “Remembering Norman W. “Bill” Fain”.